Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Review of Envy by Kandie Stixx

EnvyEnvy by Kandie Stixx
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is the story of Shar, and we start out the book with her being arrested. Literally the police are there with guns drawn her on her knees. It doesnt slow down from there. From the start we jump back in time a few years to when the entire story starts. Shars life is promising as she marries her High school sweetheart against the odds. His family is beyond wealthy. Caleb and she start a wonderful life together off, the only issue between them is his mom. They move to Ireland, and that solves that. And for the next few years things are going well. Then one night at a party her whole world comes to an abrupt halt. One little bump in the road and the whole life theyve built will be changed forever.
This was a very interesting book. For the most part I truly enjoyed it. I did however feel it went from one place to a different side completely. And for me not in a too terribly believable or realistic way. There is also a little trouble where the author switches between 1st and 3rd person.
Overall however, I loved the main part of the story and think Ms Stixx is a truly talented author. This is a story unlike any I personally have read before. I definitely think I will be reading more rom her. Warning this is NOT your typical Happily ever after

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment